Wednesday 29 July 2015

Some junk I do at work

Even though I've been back studying for the last 1.5 years, I've stayed on working casually in the office where I'm employed at a home automation company.

It's been great as my role here has changed from sales to more of a sales-team-assistant-dude. I've spent a lot of time putting my design chops to work creating flyers, brochures, mail-outs, fixing web site stuff and helping develop our sales processes further.

Vector images used in a manual. Pretty simple stuff but enjoyable to create.

The fact I'm able to study and then come to work and use Adobe software all day is really good to help keep my skills developing in other areas rather than just games! In-Design is something I hadn't even looked at before but now I'm becoming quite proficient with it for print, as well as keeping up with vector designs in Illustrator and general pixel bashing in Photoshop.

This was printed to a sticker and stuck on a specific size piece of MDF we cut to be used as a "training board".

The finished board once the sticker was stuck on and I pulled some gear out of our warehouse to bolt on to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment